Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sibling Love

Hello blogosphere! It has been quite awhile since my last post! Sorry if I haven't been able to update lately. Now that I'm back, I would like to share with you the final photos from our shoot with the Misa sisters last month. My last post was actually behind the scenes working with them and now, I'd would like all of you to see the final ones! :) 


The inspiration and peg for the entire shoot were the fabulous Olsen twins! Here are the photos in black and white:







Here are the colored photos:





Marquis and Iya wearing dresses from Iya's
soon-to be launched clothing line,
http://www.iyamisa.com/ (site still under construction)


Photography: Anina Rubio
Models: Marquis Misa and Iya Misa 

It was really such a delight working with these two! They're both very sweet, accommodating and down to earth. Working with them also made me remember how much I have always wanted a sister of my own, to share clothes and exchange cheesy girly stories with! Haha! But God granted me with a younger brother and I love him and I am still thankful for him nonetheless!



xo,
Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment