Monday, July 18, 2011

The Awakening

Hello my friends! I am back on the blogosphere! It has been a LONG time since my last post.. too long, really. Were it not for my dearest friends, Anina and Alex, perhaps I still wouldn't be writing this entry. They have been reminding me for weeks, months, days!! The reminding turned into pushing, the pushing turned into constant nagging and so here I am! I really don't know what caused this 3-month long hiatus. I haven't been THAT busy (as I would like to be), maybe I just needed to look for inspiration. I guess that as of the moment, I find that inspiration from my friends as well as from other blogs I read/follow. So what has transpired over the past 3 months? You'll just have to wait for the upcoming entries!


XO,
Fin

1 comment:

  1. I missed you!!! Online! hahaha I cannot wait for your Korean make up post! please post that before i go on my trip!!! hahaha I need background information ;)

    ReplyDelete