Monday, July 25, 2011

Jessica Yang

Today, I got to meet and work with Jessica Yang! She's currently one of the Philippines' "it" models, gracing the cover of the latest issue of Sense & Style, appearing on numerous magazine editorials and walking the runway for various fashion designers. So imagine the pressure I felt while doing her makeup, me being a 'newbie' in the industry and all. However, part of that pressure got thrown off the window because she is really down-to-earth and easy to talk to. On top of that, she is indeed very professional and excellent at what she does! She needed very little direction because she easily translated what we had in mind for the layouts. It was such a pleasure working with her.


As for the details of the shoot, I still am not at liberty to reveal it yet, unfortunately. All I can say is that the team I worked with today and I are keeping our fingers crossed!


Let me just share with you a photo I took with Jess. (Forgive my tired and puffy eyes as I had very little sleep the night before)



1 comment:

  1. Wow i'm really excited the published photos!! She's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete